Back on Paws - 2,5% CBD oil for pets (250mg)
Everyone has some stressful and painful days when one either does not feel like talking or feels like crying — even our four-legged fellows.
The good news is that cannabinoids positively interact with animals’ endocannabinoid systems, too, helping to balance their bodies and minds.
Back on Paws 2.5% strength full-spectrum CBD drops, extracted from hemp but soft in taste, are especially well balanced for dogs and cats.
After a few drops, “howl” or “yowl” might become “woof” or “meow”.
- 10ml bottle of 250mg CBD (2,5% strength).
- 200 drops of 1,25mg CBD.
- 30+ days of moderate servings.
- Guaranteed CBD amount; composition of each batch is tested in the laboratory.
- The psychoactive THC component is fully removed.
- Full-spectrum except for THC; therefore, it also contains other beneficial hemp cannabinoids (CBDA, CBG, CBGA, CBC, CBV), terpenes (myrcene, limonene, pinene, humulene), flavonoids (apigenin, quercetin, cannaflavins) and others.
- Hemp leaves extracted using a safe supercritical CO2 extraction method, in a GMP-certified (pharma-grade) laboratory.
- Made from organic-certified hemp, which is pesticide-free.
Ingredients: full-spectrum THC-free organic hemp oil (250mg CBD, low concentrations of CBG, CBC and other non-intoxicating cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, 0mg THC), MCT oil.
Keep in cool dark place, out of the reach of young children.
Shelf life: 12 months.
Made in EU.
Recommended moderate dosage per day:
|Pet's body weight||Number of drops||Amount of ml||Amount of CBD|
How to apply?
1. Divide the dosage evenly throughout the day (2 or 3 times).
2. Squeeze the recommended number of drops directly in pet's mouth or mix into pet's food.
3. Gradually increase the dosage, if needed. However, do not exceed more than 50mg of CBD per day.
Do not exceed suggested use. If you notice any adverse symptoms after use, please discontinue and consult your veterinarian. Do not use if your pet i pregnant or lactating. Keep in cool dark place, out of the reach of young children.
Free EU delivery is available for orders above 60 EUR (or any other currency accordingly).
Keep in mind, that all of our Express Delivery orders are processed 21:00 CET time.
The delivery times and non-free shipment prices vary depending on the country:
|Austria||8 EUR / <3 work days|
|Belgium||6 EUR / <1 work day|
|Bulgaria||10 EUR / <3 work days|
|Croatia||10 EUR / 3-4 work days|
|Czechia||8 EUR / <3 work days|
|Denmark||8 EUR / <2 work days|
|Estonia||8 EUR / <2 work days|
|Finland||10 EUR / 3-4 work days|
|France||8 EUR / <2 work days|
|Germany||6 EUR / <1 work day|
|Greece||13 EUR* / <4 work days|
|Hungary||10 EUR / <3 work days|
|Ireland||10 EUR / <3 work days|
|Italy||8 EUR / <3 work days|
|Latvia||8 EUR / <2 work days|
|Lithuania||3 EUR / <2 work days|
|Luxembourg||6 EUR / 2-3 work days|
|Netherlands||6 EUR / <1 work day|
|Poland||8 EUR / <3 work days|
|Portugal||10 EUR / <3 work days|
|Romania||10 EUR / <3 work days|
|Slovakia||8 EUR / <3 work days|
|Slovenia||10 EUR / <3 work days|
|Spain||10 EUR / <3 work days|
|Sweden||10 EUR / <3 work days|
|Switzerland||8 EUR / <3 work days|
The final delivery options, time and price will be calculated and displayed during your check-out process, after selecting delivery location.